November 29, 2010

Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner

Bed Head Moisture Maniac Conditioner is the other half for Moisture Maniac Shampoo. They complete each other. Before I start using this Moisture Maniac conditioner, my hair was dry and rough, and looks sucks! I have spent so much money on all sorts of conditioner from the market but all they gave me were disappointment. Finally, my brother recommended me this conditioner and he guaranteed me that I will fall in love with it. Me first impression on this product is the smell. It smells so fruity which immediately wakes me up. I just put a small amount on my hair as it's thick and creamy. Slowly I massaged it onto my hair, and it is so gentle. Washed it off 5 minutes later. It is so easy to wash off. My hair feels soft and nice to touch. It is a product that I am recommending to all of you out there. Hope you will fall in love with it like I do.

RM100

No comments:

Post a Comment